Dancing Update

Hello Everyone. 

Following Mr Johnson’s announcement on Saturday I have been in touch with the various venues in which we dance. As yet I don’t have absolute confirmation but, it is almost totally certain dancing is going to have to stop, AGAIN, until the beginning of December. 

I have already taken the decision to cancel the Sunday tea dance for the 13th December in Shipham. I am going to book Hadspen Village Hall for either a Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon tea dance for that same weekend (12th/13th). The maximum number of dancers allowed in Hadspen is 12 couples. As soon as I have the date confirmed I will let you know and you can then decide whether you wish to have one last dance before Christmas. 

Keep your fingers crossed we are allowed to have some freedom again in December. Galhampton and Hadspen should start on the 2nd  of December, Wells would restart on 7th December and  Shipham 3rd December. 

If, by any stretch of good fortune Hadspen can stay open for individual lessons, I will be in touch with you – however, don’t hold your breath as blue/purple doesn’t look good on you in this chilly weather! 

All the very best and love to you all.

Paul. Xx